Opening doors for homebuyers. The process of buying a home is an exciting one and we look forward to working with you every step of the way. The reasons for hiring a Buyer’s Agent are numerous and varied. It is important to know that as Real Estate Agents we are all independent contractors and therefore we each bring something different to the table.
How Ginthner & Associates will help you:
- We will serve you and protect your interests while helping you purchase the home of your dreams.
- We will listen to you and ask you questions until we understand what you truly want and need in a home and neighborhood.
- We will provide you with honest real estate knowledge that will empower you to make a comfortable, confident, and hopefully, exciting investment choice. This should save you time, as well.
- After we assist you with reaching an agreement with the seller on price and terms, we will work behind the scenes with the lender, appraiser, title company, building inspector, escrow company, HOA boards, and others to solve any issues which may arise.
- We have access to resources to handle anything that may come up during the transaction or after closing—contractors, CPA, etc.You can expect loyalty and confidentiality.
- We will promote your best interests and provide you with all available facts that could influence your decision about making an offer for a home.